Quala Trimming & Finishing Carbide Bur with FG Shank, 10 Burs/Pack
Quala Trimming & Finishing Carbide Bur with FG Shank, 10 Burs/PackQuala Carbide Burs. Provides Superior Cutting Performance Of Restorative Materials. The Shank Of Each Bur Is Nickel Or Gold Plated To Protect Against Corrosion And To Provide A Firm Grip In The Handpiece. Variety Of Shapes And Sizes Allows For More Flexibility In Performing Procedures. Autoclavable.
- FG7404 12 bladed Egg shaped Trimming & Finishing Carbide Burs are autoclavable.
- The shank of each bur is nickel or gold plated to protect against corrosion and to provide a firm grip in the handpiece.
- Variety of shapes and sizes allows for more flexibility in performing procedures.
- It is available in 014 mm size, 2.8 mm length.
- Available in 10 packs.
- This product contains nickel and should not be used on individuals with known allergic sensitivity to this metal.
- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Provide superior cutting performance of restorative materials.
- Egg Shaped
- Occlusal & Lingual
- Provides superior cutting performance of restorative materials
- The shank of each bur is plated to protect against corrosion and to provide a firm grip in the handpiece