Zero Dead Space Tuberculin Syringe w/ Permanently Attached Needle - 500 Syringes/Case - Case Price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Zero Dead Space Tuberculin Syringe w/ Permanently Attached Needle - 500 Syringes/CaseOverview for Exel Tb Tuberculin Syringes, Zero Dead Space Tuberculin Syringe w/ Permanently Attached Needle
The Exel 1cc Zero Dead Space Tuberculin Syringe with Permanently Attached Needle is a minute syringe used to administer medication into the skin. The width of the needle is called as gauge and the higher the gauge, the thinner the needle is.
These needles are built from pyrogen and toxic free materials to secure that every product produced are sterile. Its design is deliberately made in such a way to achieve zero dead space which permits reduced medication wastes.
Tuberculin Syringes & Needles and Insulin Syringes aren’t the same. The latter couldn’t be used as a substitute for Tuberculin Syringe & Needles for the reason that they have different measurements.
- This product does not contain natural rubber latex.
- Latex-free and Sterile
- Non-pyrogenic and free from toxic materials
- Zero dead space for zero possibility of medication waste
- Smooth plunger action allows accurate filling
- Improved comfort using its auto ground needle tip
- 1 cc 25 G x 5/8 Inch
- 10/bag, 10 bag/box, 5 boxes/Case
- Application : Tuberculin Syringe with Needle
- Gauge : 25 Gauge
- Needle Length : 5/8 Inch
- Needle Material : Stainless Steel Needle
- Needle Style : Attached Needle
- Packaging Type : Soft Pack
- Safety Feature : Without Safety
- Sterility : Sterile
- Syringe Material : Plastic Syringe
- Tip Type : Fixed Needle Tip
- Usage : Disposable
- Volume : 1 ml
- Wall Type : Regular Wall